In order to help reduce any spread of covid-19 infections we have maintained certain procedures.
Our main priority and responsibility
remains to keep our team, our clients, and our community as safe as possible.
On every Vehicle Repair, Service or
MOT that we undertake we will always:
- Use protective coverings for seats and upholstery as required.
- Wear gloves at all times whilst working and use a clean pair for each vehicle
- Use anti-bacterial gels, wipes and sanitisers frequently and between each job
We kindly ask all our customers to:
- Observe signage and stand at least 2 metres away from other customers and
staff in our reception area.
- Use the anti-bacterial hand gels and hand washing facilities provided.
- Not to bring their car in for MOT, Service, or repair if they feel unwell or
have been in close contact with anyone who is or has been unwell with covid-19 symptoms.
Please contact us if you have any
questions or concerns: